Sunday 10 July 2011

History of Art and Design

Questions and Answers1. What do you want from the course?
2. What do you want to do in coming 5 years? 10 years? 20 years? 
3. What do you hope to get from this particular classes?4. Is history Art and Design necessary do you think for longer goal?

  I want to be a capable and successful comic artist after I graduate from this course. I know it sounds quite silly but it  is always my dream and passion to become a comic artist. I love to draw comic characters especially the one from Japan. However, its just what i want from this course. What I desire in my life is more that just a comic artist. 

  I want to deepen my understanding and knowledge about the history of Egypt and other elements in this subject. I really find it is hard for me to catch up the things which have been told in the class, especially we need to do our own research about the subject matters. I know its time for me or us to change the way we learn and study in order to survive in the society nowadays.

  In this 5 years time, I hope I can graduate in two more years and having my stable job and income..The most important thing is, I can have my time to dance. Somehow, I still don't know where I stand and what I really wanna do and achieve in my life but right now I know that I need to do my best in university so that I can graduate proudly and productively.
  In 10 years time, I wish to have my comic books published, be a dancer as my part time job,and capable to take care of my parents and family. 
  In 20 years time, I want to own a stylish and modern yet classic wooden house. I love the natural artistic texture of woods which is irreplaceable. By the time, I wish to serve my church and have a stable career to take good care of my parents.

  It is necessary because we need to know how it emerged and developed until today. It was interesting to know some events in Egypt, especially about the Goddess and myth and the art they created on the wall. Somehow, I still blur and lost in this subjects. Maybe because I don't do necessary research about the subjects. Hopefully I can pass this subject because I ain't wanna fail and repeat any subjects here.

No comments:

Post a Comment